Sunday 1 February 2009

countdown begins again

In about 16 days I'll be leaving this "fair" land to pursue greener pastures. Haha.

Anyway, a simple checklist looks like this:
  • Passport renewed? Check.
  • Visa granted? Check.
  • Clothes bought? Check.
  • Luggage ready? Check.
  • Uni stuff prepared? Check.
  • Air ticket? On its way...
  • Mind intact? I don't think so...
Oh well. Watch for more lunacy from Melbourne as I've mentioned before. It might not compare to the lunatics over here, but it'll be interesting.

Regarding the lunatics here, its all a load of mind games. Anwar and Badawi. I guess Badawi may not be able to stand this. But then the rakyat is being pushed too far. Either plan may backfire, at least that's what I foresee. It's only a matter of time now.

No comments: