Saturday 22 August 2009

MOMU AGM | Poker Night | Doncaster

I started this last night and haven't actually finished this post until this morning. Lazing around FTW.

Anyway it was hectic for the past two days.

MOMU AGM: What an organised AGM. And a half dead one to boot. I'm pretty sure the returning officer must have found MUOSS's AGM to be more lively than this one. Even I found IESS's to be more upbeat. But anyway, I don't know how promoting Malaysian culture to Melbourne Uni students will encourage people to join. It might just be me, but I'm pretty sure that you'd come here to Melbourne not to see more of your fellow countrymen. [Bias showing clearly]

Poker Night: One word covers it all: Frenzy. Why the hell did everyone decide to sign up at the last minute? I know it helps us that people show their enthusiasm, but it doesn't help the fellows at registration. Well, enough of whining. I got two prizes at the raffle draws, so I'm happy. And to round off an interesting night, one of the Poker Club members who signed up won the grand prize! Now they have their own set to use.

Doncaster: I hate linear programming now. It kinda ruined my chances of getting this particular tutoring position. I should have checked beforehand, but what the hell.

No comments: