Sunday 6 September 2009

IE meetings

I find that I just have to release this. Otherwise keeping it inside me will corrode me instead.

Why do you bring a puppy to uni? Is it just for the fun of it? If it is, please rethink. I doubt it's any fun. Instead, it saps your time and your energy just to keep it happy. And it distracts the formality of a meeting. It is VERY frustrating to keep an eye on the puppy AND listen to what the vice president is discussing. Not to mention the shrieks when your puppy disturbs other committee members during the meeting breaks up any decent train of thought.



Now I feel better getting that out of my system.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. i have to agree with you. but then the "dog lovers" will get pissed.

Kyp said...

I know. That's why I'm not mentioning names.