Tuesday 2 March 2010

Thoughts on sem 1 2010

After having sat through lectures for all 4 subjects this semester, I can safely draw early conclusions.

Engineering Maths:
Shouldn't be too bad. Lecturer sounds like she'll be a bit slow going through the course material though.

Fluid Mechanics:
Lecturer is one of those fun kinda people who can entertain during lectures. So far it's more physics than anything else, but my interest in physics should sustain me through fluid mech.

Process Analysis 1:
Same lecturer from ESD 1, his classes weren't too bad, but I'd have to say that this course might be more maths and calculations than anything else. Shouldn't be a killer though. Maybe not now.

Reactions and Synthesis:
Sounds tough from lecture 1 already. They're sort of expecting our holiday-addled brains to function on the second day back from hols. But once the warming up ends, I suppose this will be fun rather than tough.

No comments: