Monday 5 May 2008

Mondays

It's a gloomy morning now. I'd rather be at home thrashing it out with GDI and Nod. Of course, this being Monday, I can't do that. How annoying.
Just finished titration experiment in class. Quite fun, got the required results. Still, experiments are the best way for me to play. As usual, I'm not the only fella who likes to borrow stuff from school labs on extended loans. That's the way students seem to see the labs as, as markets for their chemical needs.
Stupid ESL folio due today for checking. I can safely say that half of the fellas in my class hasn't finished the stuff for it. The other half have then almost finished their projects. Typical us, procrastination is our middle name. For some, it is their first name, for others, their last name. Oh well. Life is fun.

No comments: