Wednesday 15 October 2008

happy birthday to me

I must say that this year, I have had the most memorable birthday. Especially since most of my classmates in the previous years had let it go by unnoticed. Then again, my birthday always seemed to be during the exam period. So, I can't really blame them for that.
Oh well, enough reminiscence. Time to move back into the real world.
Last Saturday, some of my gamer friends came to Pyramid to celebrate early. It was enjoyable. BBQ for lunch, then off to Point Extreme for some DotA. To top it all, a nice cake and a present of books [Eragon, Eldest]. Thanks a million, guys. Won't forget this treat.
Then today I had another cake. From S4. They almost got me creamed, but somehow I managed to worm my way out of it. And so I got a second cake, and some extra for sharing around. Thanks a million as well, guys, you are super.

So, I think this year I have had a much more interesting birthday celebration. To all wishers, thanks a lot for remembering. Love you guys.

No comments: