Saturday 28 June 2008

wish list

Just finished reading The Wish List [Colfer]. I know, it's old. I don't care. It's fun, and it's written by an Irishman. Way better than Man of the House.
Anyway, I got the idea of compiling a Wish List like the old man Lowrie in the story. It's similar to the bucket list idea. But then again, we can always do things on the list way before we kick the bucket, bite the bullet, sleep with the fishies etc etc... [you get the idea] Look out at the sidebar to check out the list if anyone wanna see what I wanna do before I shuffle off the mortal coil.

On an unrelated note, I managed to track down an old friend's blog. I must say that he's changed. A little, a lot, depends on how you look at things. Ah well, change is relative.

Joke on relativity:
How do you explain relativity to simple people?
It's simple. When an old lady sits in your lap for a minute, a minute seems like an hour. But when a pretty girl sits in your lap for an hour, an hour seems like a minute.

No comments: