Tuesday 1 July 2008

1973

Tagged [music tag]...

Instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Learning To Fall - Boys Like Girls [Interesting. Kinda encouraging and condescending simultaneously.]

2. How would you describe yourself?
Heels Over Head - Boys Like Girls [Another interesting one. I never see things straight apparently.]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Headlight Disco - The Click Five [Fun?! I dunno. I think this means I like bad girls... wtf]

4. How do you feel today?
The Prayer - Charlotte Church [Why? I didn't do anything. I'm innocent, right guys? (ref Eckels)]

5. What is your life's purpose?
You And I Both - Jason Mraz [What the... God knows what this means... Do I live for others? Or for companionship?]

6. What is your motto?
I Could Fly - Keith Urban [Odd. Maybe in the fairy sense, I'd like to fly. Not airplanes, I think. Man-powered flying, only myself and no one else. Maybe that's the flying I like.]

7. What do your friends think of you?
Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park [Funny. My habit is to help them with their homework. But maybe it's the head whacking I'm slightly fond of. Sorry Matthew, pls watch NCIS a bit more.]

8. What do you think of your parents?
Ayo Techonology - 50 Cent feat. Justin Timberlake [Correct correct correct. I wish my parents appreciated tech, especially computers more.]

9. What do you think about very often?
Because I Love You (SaRangHaNiKa) - The Cross [Wow. Spot on! Try and guess who the "who" is.]

10. What is 2+2?
It's A Love Thing - Keith Urban [Cos 2+2 never is 4. Just like love, boy + girl does not equal couple.]

11. What do you think of your best friends?
She's The One - Robbie Williams [Uh oh. My best friends are guys... =_="]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
The Hard Way - Keith Urban [What is this?! Maybe half true. Love is hard.]

13. What is your life?
He Ain't The Leavin' Kind - Rascal Flatts [Maybe true again. Cos if I find a girlfriend I don't think I'll walk out on her.]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mayberry - Rascal Flatts [...]

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
痛彻心扉 - 张栋梁 (Hurt all the way to the heart) [Cos I can't get her yet? Maybe this is accurate...]

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Desiree - Keith Urban [No comment, I don't really like his songs... But I think it kinda fits the situation.]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Yume no Tsubasa - Shaoran • Sakura [Why? It's too cheerful. And I don't understand it]

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Walk Away - Paula Deanda [What the heck?! Some trick of the shuffling functions...]

19. What is your biggest fear?
Here By Me - 3 Doors Down [Fear of girlfriend leaving? Maybe...]

20. What is your biggest secret?
Breaking Free - HSM [Walau a... What the heck is this again? But its kinda true still, breaking free of the chains of authority...]

21. What do you think of your friends?
Machine - Josh Groban [They are soulless robots... Quite interesting...]

22. What will you post this as?
1973 - James Blunt [Whatever lah...]

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Starry, Starry Night - Josh Groban [OMGWTF... the song title fits only. Not the tune, it's way too slow...]

8 people to tag [why 8??]:
1. Max
2. CPU
3. Anderson
4. Kay Li
5. Andrew
6. Tim
7. Wan Ji
8. Caitlin

No comments: