Thursday 15 October 2009

18

It was a blast today. Got flooded with emails from friends, MSN was going off quite often as well. Even my friends from Malaysia messaged me with their warm wishes! That was quite something to me. And then there was the surprise this morning, after my Finance lecture. Was called over to the Engineering building, where I saw the whole gang already there waiting. I was a little stunned at first, [who wouldn't be?] and then they started singing Happy Birthday. The usual rituals then proceeded, blowing candles, cutting and distributing the cake - Liling had done a pretty fine job of baking a cheesecake!

As the weather started acting up, we decided to retreat into the cover of the Engineering building. Inside, I received my presents - the compulsory card bearing well wishes, clothes [both summer and winter wear :D] and then this.



A Logitech G15 gaming keyboard. Holy shit. I was so amazed when I unwrapped it, all I said was, "Sick."

Well, having tested it for about 7 hours now, I like its feel. It's more fun to use compared to the previous Logitech keyboard I was using, more so when you consider the LCD panel in the middle of the keyboard.


I love my birthday presents this year. And I love my birthday celebrations this year. Thanks to Jun Yeu for getting me the G15, and thanks to Liling for the cake, love you both!

No comments: