Saturday 10 October 2009

South Melbourne beach trip

Late is in fashion. As the organisers put it, there were only 2 people on time [read: early]. Even one of the main planners was about half an hour late, but since punctuality is such a tall order for some of us, names shall not be mentioned.

All in all, I feel that the trip to South Melbourne beach was worth investing ~12 hours of my time. It was good fun bonding on the beach, with the sand and the surf coming together. Even the weather was pretty decent for the week, considering that the past week was cold and rather windy. In contrast, the sun blazed down and the winds were breezes at worst.

Encapsulating the day in words really fails me now, I guess. Back to reality and assignments for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't dive. ftw.

Kyp said...

^ Thanks. I know.

Sueflyn said...

haha... kena sun burnt for 8 hrs man!!

Kyp said...

^ Sometimes it feels like nothing XD

Gonna link you.