Friday 30 October 2009

First year

Last day of uni today. It had a party mood to it, especially in the ESD2 workshop today. Well, I guess the ESD2 workshop party mood was partly due to the fact that we'd get to launch plastic balls at a mini-Jamie Evans, and we got to see all the Spiderman simulations and Andrew's reactions to our predictions. After that it was all food and drinks, party hats and YouTube videos.

With my first year of uni life almost officially over, I sense it's gonna be more of an uphill struggle for the coming 3 years. I have a plan for that though, it's called studying during summer. Although I wonder how I'm going to achieve that in 35+ degrees temperatures. It should be doable, I'm sure. It should just be a matter of willpower.

Anyway, back to studying for the impending finals.

No comments: