Friday 8 August 2008

Reflections on life now... [not emo just annoyed]

I was reminded of what I am on Wednesday. Why are teens loving the "pairs" life? Why can't we sit back and enjoy the solitude of remaining single? I mean, almost every non-food stall promotes couples to come to "donate to charity". Good examples are song dedications, roses for your "loved one", etc. etc. etc......
Why must we make use of the human tendency to find discounts to encourage couples to help/promote us or whatever we do? Why?

Don't accuse me of being a cold-blooded son of a bitch. I have my right to ask such questions, even if it hurts. I'm not jealous of those guys/girls with girl/boyfriends. After all, a lot of these couples break up within about 6 months. With luck some of them don't break up. It's a fact. Even since Form 5 there have been quite a few problems with couples. Anyway, I'm just wondering out loud.

Prom/corroboree is in November. I hate to mention this at all, cos I've never been to a prom yet [out of sheer poverty and laziness, not to add annoyance at the rich crowd...]. So. I mean to go this year, but if I'm lazy I won't go.

No comments: