Monday 29 September 2008

Accuracy of Death/Crysis

I did two interesting things on Saturday. One was to play Crysis multiplayer. Another was to watch Accuracy of Death.

Ok, first let's analyse Crysis. Interesting weapons, although not as many as Call of Duty 4 multiplayer. The nice thing about the weapons is that you can choose whether to put iron sights, or laser sights, or a sniper scope, or a silencer on your weapons. Not only rifles, but also pistols can take these add-ons. Oh yes, don't forget the vehicles. COD4 doesn't let you take cars for a spin, but Crysis lets you take anything you can drive, from gunboats to Humvees. The graphics kick ass. They were much better than I expected, so it is little wonder that Crysis has massively high requirements. All the animations are more detailed than the corresponding actions in COD4. Oddly enough, the killing and fighting actions kinda remind me of Halo 3. Maybe it's because of the nanosuits, they make you look like Master Chief. So, Crysis is now on my list of games to play.

Accuracy of Death is kinda interesting, it makes you think about the morality of killing. Compared to other shinigami movies, it actually shows the human side of these deathbringers. It makes it different from other shows. If you ask me which character I like, I think Chiba is the best. Naive, but very likeable. Besides, he has a sarcastic dog. Kinda interesting.

And so my weekend was spent.

No comments: