Wednesday 10 September 2008

badawi of s4

What a lousy afternoon. First I prep to go back to eat, before coming back to college for another class. I mean, ESL, what the hell. So I do exactly that to go FTZ for Kane's Wrath. Guess what happens? KC decides that he won't go and play. Fine, I mean we need to eat, right? But couldn't you tell me that before I call home? Last minute you tell me that you don't want to go. Worse, not only KC won't go, Jun Jen, Matthew and Andrew won't go either. It's a bloody domino effect. Anyone who doesn't stand firm is a Badawi. Can I say KC is a Badawi? For now, yes. Because of him, I got a short lashing from Ms. Ting. Even a simple excuse of urgent business won't hold with her anymore. Ah, what the hell. To hell with such problems. Tomorrow I shall seek my revenge. So I'm off to practise Kane's Wrath. Shut the hell up.

No comments: