Saturday 23 May 2009

37 hour run... again.

Hi, it's me again. That crazy impulse to ignore natural sleeping instincts has kicked in again. Oh wait - that's for tonight. Last night was another story altogether. That was "forced" due to us watching Cape No. 7 and also playing Gears of War for the early morning sessions. So I basically had a uber long day - starting on 7am Friday morning, and ending sometime late tomorrow afternoon. Whee.

I'm kinda hyper now, at the same time the lack of expansion room is inhibiting my hyperactivity. So I'm in the middle of a conflict of ideas - emo-ness and overdrive. Both of them together may not be quite as useful as you'd think it'll be.

Anyway, back to my coffee regime and stimulants to keep me running. I think I'm kinda solar-powered, explaining why I enjoy the mornings more than evenings. But that's just a random idea out of nowhere.

Whee.

No comments: