Saturday 30 May 2009

Slacking/Hyperactive

***Note: this is meant to be a two-part update.***

(15:01) Rach: wad are u up to right now
(15:02) -Kyp Chia-Yang -: slacking and playing bejeweled 2 on fb
This is me. Lazing around, even though exams are up within two weeks. Of course I'm worried whether I'm doing any revision, compared to my friends. They all seem to be studying hard for their own reasons, unlike me. I read textbooks like storybooks, only looking at the interesting parts, hardly stopping to read the serious parts. I wonder where this path I'm on will take me to.

-I hope I'm one of those fellows who can skive off studying and still score well for uni exams.-

***


There are some songs which get me up and going. Like the one in the vid below, It's You. At least I got spurred to get out of the dumps [besides all the help I got from my friends, of course] and get on with life. At least getting over a breakup makes me feel better.

So now I'm hyper instead, which is at least better than emo-ing day and night. I'm now getting stuff done up, so all's good for me.

No comments: