Thursday 6 November 2008

the attractions of Sunway Pyramid

I wonder why all of us students love to go to Sunway Pyramid so much. It makes the mind boggle. Because somehow, we aren't bored of the place and entertainments. Granted, each time you visit the place, the cinemas have different shows on. But that can't be the only good attraction. I know why I keep going there, it's because I go there to eat, then I visit the CC across the road with my gaming buddies. But it's a lot different with my classmates, we go there, catch a movie, then we stroll around aimlessly. Sometimes ice-skating is on the list, but rarely do we skate.
Some people I've asked suggest that the management has done a good job of pulling in the student crowd to Pyramid. I think they might be right.

But I hope we're going to MidValley after Spec Maths next Friday. It's kinda boring, only going to Pyramid to celebrate the end of exams. Finals deserves a different place. Maybe Times Square, or MidValley. Besides, I'm looking for more new books. MPH in Pyramid is too small, hopefully MPH in MidValley has the stuff I want.

No comments: