Saturday 15 November 2008

freedom

Since 10.10 am yesterday, we of SAM and Spec Maths are free. Truly, officially free. Yet now most of us are bored. What should we do after the finals? Granted, we have a prom night to prepare for, and another class trip is coming up. So we should be busy preparing for both occasions. But what do we do after that? Most of us are willing to play RO all day, whilst some of us are gonna look for a decent casual job. I wonder what I should do. At least I know of a few places taking casual staff.
#1. Carrefour
#2. Holiday Villa Subang

So if I decide to take up any casual jobs, don't be surprised to see me [or someone who looks like me] anywhere around in Subang.

-Freedom without restriction is not freedom, self-restricted freedom is true freedom.-

No comments: