Friday 28 November 2008

may God save us

I believe that many dumb people still stay in Malaysia. God help us, but FOMCA is the best example. Floor price of RM 3 for petrol? That's ridiculous. Yoga being unislamic and can erode faith in Islam? That's another round of hogwash. Although some Christians actually think the same way as the current fatwa council. But never mind them.

Well, let's start to turn this rubbish around. I have a theory that goes like this: Ignoring all previous theories already in place, we can usually find a new idea/theory.
So I thought I'd try it out with my theory regarding the clumpiness of the universe, ie: why the mass in the universe is not evenly distributed.
1. A black hole was formed during the start of the universe.
2. Particle-antiparticle formation led to the black hole losing mass.
3. Asymmetrical particle-antiparticle formation caused more particles to be formed than antiparticles.
4. Thus causing the uneven distribution of mass and gravitational centres in the universe.
5. The black hole evaporated soon after, possibly leading to the big bang.

I'm not sure if this is true, because most of the theories may not be satisfied by this phenomenon. Anyway, I hope somebody appreciates this. Because I doubt the local standard comes near it.

No comments: