Tuesday 25 November 2008

class trip to langkawi

For the past 4 days I was wet, sandy and wasted in Langkawi. Not to mention nearly broke. But no worries, now that I'm back in Subang, I'm fine again. Well, almost.
I must note that people who don't know enough about technology shouldn't mess around too much with tech. It can have catastrophic results. At least not in my case. First thing when I got back yesterday, I had to deal with a computer which couldn't hibernate properly. Not too bad, because there is a documented fix available online.
Anyway, about the trip. It was very enjoyable. [including the part where half of us were wasted] We had a karting session, and lots of driving around finding stuff to do and buy. I believe most of us are sunburnt, since we went to beaches for frisbee and football. But I must say that the worst of the trip would be the hotel. [Please reming me never to go back to that place.]

***

It's also through this trip that I realise how little how organisers are valued. When anything goes wrong, they get the blame. When the trip is a success, no one complains, but not many people congratulate the organisers much. I guess the best compliment you could give the organisers is the pleasure of enjoying a hassle-free trip.
So, to 1G, three cheers for the wonderful trip you helped to organise. I had a fun time at Langkawi. Thanks a lot, man.

-yaaaaa man check me out. i'm so..... wast3d!-

No comments: