Tuesday 14 April 2009

an art

I can't help but say this: I'm officially a slacker. Not becoming a slacker, but I'm a slacker.

At least some of my friends are hardworking enough not to fill up their Easter week with outings every day of this week. Unfortunately, I'm not following their stellar examples. My Easter week is full of activities, almost every day. Thank goodness I get tomorrow off, then I can spend some time doing things that matter to me, such as revising for Calc 2 [even though there are some people who think I don't need to revise Calc 2].

Anyway, let's see what is upcoming in this week:
Thursday - Lunch, Sofia's in Camberwell
Friday - Lunch + mini-reunion, somewhere in the city
Saturday - Swimming + possible touch rugby

That's three days of stuff. Where's the time for studying? Non-existent, hence making me a slacker.



Quote: Do you like her? - Yes. Does she know? - Yes. Does she like you? - Yes. -anon-

No comments: