Saturday 11 April 2009

Night out on Lygon

When you want Italian or Greek food, go to Lygon Street. Where else near the CBD can you find good Italian food without breaking your student budget?
And so me and my friends went down to Lygon last night for dinner. There were lots of Italian blokes out to drag unsuspecting customers into their shops. Of course, with such a big group, those blokes would try to catch our group. Luckily we had plenty of will power not to listen to offers of 25% discounts and free drinks on the house.
Dinner was reasonable, pasta and pizza as usual. The real hit was the dessert - ice cream, drinks and poker at one of my friends' place. Luckily nobody took my suggestion to play strip poker just for the fun of it. Instead we used nuts, which was kinda safe and boring IMO.

I think I should invest in a bottle of vodka.

No comments: