Sunday 26 April 2009

Poker night

I sense fail in the air. I spent $9 to enter, and then to enjoy lots of b33r. I also now know that it's not necessarily good to hang out with your cousin's friends, you never know what they do. Oddly enough, there were many higher year students around. Only a handful of first years were around, and if I wanted to make friends with them, I already know most of them. So it's kinda defeated the purpose of looking for new friends. But then I got to know more third years, most of them through my cousin.

Oh well, gotta make more friends. My little gang is kinda like the first years who actually attend most of the events and meetings, so I guess we'd stand a better chance of running for posts in the general committee.

Random quote: Russian search engine ranks amongst top 10 search engines in the world. It's ranked 9th, actually. -ABC radio-

No comments: