Thursday 18 June 2009

Forever

I will say this for the last time, before my friends ask me to shut my gob for good.

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER FOR ME TODAY!


Got that outta my system now, so that's good. Bloody tired after barefoot volleyball, dodgeball and random chasing around Flagstaff Gardens.

*


I'm being coerced into finding a job for winter. I know it's a decent idea to work during winter, but I still feel it's the kind of jobs I'm being asked to apply for that turns me off. Argh.

Well, then it's time for me to find solace in poetry.
There's no reason
There's no point
There's already the best one in front of me

Why do I search so hard?
Why do I look so far?
Why do I wonder what they think of me?

Nobody but you will do
Nobody else will be you
I think of you forever more
You're that shining one
In my dreams

Forever and ever
you'll be there for me
always in my heart.

No comments: