Tuesday 9 June 2009

Preston trip

Don't ask me what I was doing up in Preston before exams. I myself don't understand what I do sometimes. Accepting a tutoring job before my own exams? That's really... unusual. Oh wait, it's kinda like me to help others before solving my own problems.

Anyway, about Preston. It's quite a quiet town, I'd say. Not many trees, not much greenery. The main street is High Street, where you find almost all the shops. The other street is Gower Street, which intersects High Street and is where most of the public facilities are.

It's too silent a suburb for me. That might be part of the real estate agent's charms though - "Beautiful quiet suburb". Otherwise there's nothing much to describe about Preston.

Oh, and I did promise pictures, didn't I? Here you go!

Merri? This station, and the next one, Rushall, embody the Aussie spirit of finding weird names for places.

Preston town hall. I bet it's a relic of colonial times past.


Don't you just find the bird logo intricate?


Walking in the rain
so they can't see my tears - random quote

No comments: