Saturday 20 June 2009

Parties

In vino veritas. That sums up the whole party last night.

Unfortunately I had to miss the Kokoda trip, but then in a way, I'd already made up for it by going to Olinda. Near enough to the Dandenong Ranges to count as "going up the mountainside". The houses there are lovely, even though they're hardly counted as mansions.
*

At least the cleaning up paid off. I now have an open space in my lounge, didn't expect that. It was fun to have so many friends over, except that it was kinda boring - nothing to play with or watch in my place, except lots of music. And so we ended up eating, enjoying music, and generally fooling around. Good clean fun.

I honestly need to get a good digital camera. Most of my mobile phone shots aren't worthy of blog space.

No comments: