Wednesday 9 April 2008

Annoying people

It is surprising how many people actually are annoying. I mean, my class seems to have a few of these people. The sheer degree of "annoying-ness" these people have, of course, vary from person to person. Let's look at a couple of these annoying people:

Andrew:
Of all the clever people I've met and dealt with over the years, only Andrew seems to have the greatest ego as well as the most whiny ass in the class of S4. He is the only person who can take top place in my class for the best skill at moaning and complaining. Not only can he get under my skin, he can get under the class' skin, and also some of the teachers' skin. Damn on, but also damn dumb. Yet he's the best O-levels scorer in Brunei and Singapore, but none say Subang....

[Rating: 9.2 / 10 on the annoying scale]

Anderson:
Ok, he's not really that bad. But the worst of him is his tendency to ask too many questions, as well as being too much of a poofter. Gay fella. So we like to bully him a bit. Then again, he's not as bad as Andrew. Plus, he doesn't whine as much as Andrew, so that's good. Fave phrase: Teacher, one more time?

[Rating: 6.7 / 10 on the annoying scale]

Kristin:
She's not blonde, but if you bleach her hair in the lab I doubt she would know it. Tends to slow down the class in the same way that Anderson does, by asking questions. Then again, she adds some life to the class, just at the expense of slowing us down.

[Rating: 5.4 / 10 on the annoying scale]

Timothy:
This guy is pretty low on my "annoying people list", mainly because he isn't that bad once you get to know him well. The only reason he's on my list is because of my first encounter with him. I just managed to answer a pretty difficult chem question, then he has to go and read the answer out. No lasting damage, but it rather cemented my friendship with him and then helped my status within the class.

[Rating: 2.0 / 10 on the annoying scale]

And..... I'll try rating myself.
Ok, firstly I'm clever, but nowhere near Andrew's level. But then some people see me as a humbler person than Andrew [CC trips with the gang]. I hope this is true, because I tend to think that I'm overrated sometimes. I can be a pain in the ass, but only sometimes. It just depends on my mood as well as who decides to bother me at that time.

[Rating: 2.3 / 10 on the annoying scale]

No comments: