Sunday 13 April 2008

gay stuff i never thought i'd do one day

Last Friday I did something I'd never dreamt I'd do. Ok, some people have done it to me before, but I never thought I'd do it as well. Oh well, good thing the fellas I did it to didn't try to kill me for being a pain in the ass. Good thing as well that I made 2 new friends from it, so maybe it wasn't that dumb after all.
So I saw a couple of fellas playing Scrabble in the ECA discussion room. At that time I saw one of the fellas having a damn beautiful rack: IFLATES. At first I didn't see any bingo in his rack. Then later I saw the word already on the board: GNAW. So then the realisation dawned. INFLATES! Damn beautiful 8-letter bingo. Unable to resist the temptation, I opened the door to the room, poked my head in and told them the bingo I spotted.
Later, after their game was over, 2 of the guys came over. I thought I was gonna be in for a hell of a beating for intruding on their game. No, rather they came over to chat a bit about Scrabble. So, in the end I got to know Alex and Billy. Damn fun. I thought they were gonna be angry over the interruption, but no, they were rather ok with me. Thanks guys, don't be angry, it was an impulse shot.

No comments: