Friday 4 April 2008

jpa interview

Today was the JPA interview. Personally, I wouldn't take their money to go and do stuff that they want me to do, because they would want me to go and do A-levels first before sending me overseas. Even when they send me over the ocean they can't guarantee that I can go to the country I want, and if they can guarantee the country, they can't guarantee the university I want to enter is available on whatever list they have.
Anyway, I have to congratulate the Malays. The first thing they are unable to do properly is to do up a proper township. Take Putrajaya for example. The first problem you have when you go there is:

Where is the precint that I want to go to?
Only dumb people could possibly make such a retarded, cacated town. You could get lost in that place, and then find that the road is a circle. And Putrajaya isn't just any town. It is supposed to be an administrative centre. Bloody sad country this is.
Then the Malays also keep rubber time. Y'know, those fellas can't be punctual. Neither can they keep to the time limit posted to them. That's the chief reason why the interview took so long. 2 hours of waiting, 30 minutes of interview.
And they love their meal/break times. Otherwise they wouldn't have allowed us to go after just 30 minutes of interview. Don't tell me that you need 1 hour to ask 6 people 2 questions, and after that you only need 30 minutes to ask 5 people 2 questions. Because that's just dumb.
Well, on the bright side, I did get some praise from the interviewer [the same thing that my classmates almost said as well]:
You look matang lah.
They thought I was 20-ish. I nearly laughed at that! But due to social etiquette, I couldn't do that. Darn.
Whatever the outcome of the interview, I just hope that I can get something out of it.

No comments: