Tuesday 15 April 2008

oh heck, how i hate spec maths [and a few other complaints]

Dammit. Bloody spec maths today. I hate facing the bloody paper. Shavit. Oh well, guess I'll just have to see how it all ends up. Then I can comment further. But that's not the real aim of this post.
I can't say why the heck I put that kriffing post there. I mean, I was bloody well bored on that Sunday. Anyway, I also hate editing posts, even if it's just to please some people. What I want to share with other people isn't shared to make people happy. I have a strong compulsion to tell the truth, even if it bloody well hurts. If people are clytarded fools, then they can come and kiss my Wookie. So if anybody thinks that I kiss ass too much, just say so. But if you have a valid reason why I should modify my blog posts, then tell me. I won't take offense at that.
Anyway, good luck to those fellas taking the Euclid test tomorrow. Question 10 is always hard, question 9 is hard, question 8 is also hard but not that tough. Good luck guys.
Oh yes, not forgetting chem on Friday. Darn. Shavit.

PS: Did I tell you guys how much I like to swear Star Wars style?

No comments: