Sunday 6 April 2008

nothing specific... just ranting and grumbling and complaining

Well, this is a Sunday, but a rare Sunday. It is a Sunday that I miss my weekly dose of Top Gear. It is a Sunday that my dad doesn't go in to work in the morning. It is the Sunday after the Saturday when the Syabas workers have finished installing the water meters outside my house, cracking the filter tap in the process. This gives me a very free Sunday that I can waste on nothing really important, such as thinking about some intellectual business.
Top 10 things on my mind [up till now]:
10. Still need to do Chem and English reports [bloody hell]
9. Must find some way to get more $$$ to buy an MP3 player [coz parents won't let me buy this stuff outright]
8. Why the heck does everybody love to talk crap and act damn gay and poofter-like in class? [Fair enough, not everyone does that in class]
7. What's for dinner tonight?
6. BORING lessons tomorrow again. Argh. Dammit. Shavit.
5. Why all the fuss over Fitna? It's just one man making a dumb movie that supposedly insults a religion. Big deal.
4. Paintball.... paintball...... paintball..... after finals we'll have another round.
3. How small does a black hole have to be to take out a building?
2. Why oh why does everybody seem to have more $$$ than I have?
1. Tomorrow Andrew's presenting for English. Let's cut that.

No comments: